Monday 15 October 2007

Well here goes....

When a moment of boredom leads to a Google search that takes one all over the world admiring quilts and the lives of their owners, one can only be inspired to start a blog of her own. Well why not! As a quilter I've started plenty of other unfinished projects... this will just be another work in progress.
The purpose of this blog... I'm sure this will evolve but in all this blog should allow me to express myself in such a way that in many years to come, my children or my children's children may get a real glimpse of me, and not just a snapshot. Let's face it, as the photographer in the family, there will be plenty of photos by me, but not many of me. The question of 'Why did I take a picture of that' will all be explained.
Thanks must also go to Lazy Gal Quilting! If not for your whimsical, somewhat twisted fetish for wicked creatures and spooky playmates, (that I adore immensely) I may never have considered how much fun and inspiring a blog could be. When I learn how to drive this blog a little better I will link to her little take on life, promise.

No comments: