Tuesday 30 October 2007

Boy time flies...

Boy, when you get down with the flu, time really flies... thought it was time to get back on the blog. I've already created a blog tonight, then when I went to add the photos of some sweet little orchids that I found on my block only to discover the SD card has become corrupted and all the photos converted to scrap objects when I copied them from the card to my PC... never to be viewed again. I've just spent the last hour trying to get them back. Now tired and grumpy I've just shredded the lot and reformatted the card.

It's so disappointing when technology let's you down. Especially when it means losing images of potentially one off opportunities to capture nature at it's best. Now I'll have to wait another whole year in the hope that I'm around at the right time to witness them again. Fingers crossed!

Well, you all enjoy Halloween, I know I will... It's my little girls birthday so I'll be enjoying cake for dinner!

No comments: