Tuesday 9 September 2008

Theory of the 'Bumless Beetles'

As I sit at home tending to the ill and my own aches and pains, a moment of corporate commitment prevailed with the addressing of my work emails. The following theory of the 'Bumless Beeltes' was emailed to me by a woman I work with, whom never ceases to amaze me with our often bizarre and comical conversations that no doubt keep us somewhat sane... or is that insane? Which ever it is I'm glad for them. Thanks S for sharing your theory with me.

Bumless Beetles
The following story has since been removed upon request.


It was none the less an interesting and somewhat theatrical story and has since prompted me to inspect several little black beetles in my travels, some with their heads chewed off, others missing their bums, but the most still intact and struggling in the final hours of their tiny lives. Perhaps they were naive enough to accept an invitation for dinner at Bats house. Only they were the dinner.

No comments: